Got this from a friend:
Under weakly alkaline condition, cancerous cells will not be able to grow, or even to survive.
Actual case studies, very important, please read patiently and pass this on.
Even if you have read this before, you should reread this, especially the list of acidic and alkaline foodstuff , best to read several times and remember.
Please read this article in full patiently, it will be helpful to your health.
More than 30 years ago, a Mr Zhang who worked in the public sales department of a Taipei Brewery, participated in the brewery overseas study selection examination, and passed with flying colours..
Before going overseas during the physical examination at a public hospital, it was discovered that he had a tumour growth in his lung the size of a child's fist, and therefore was not able to go overseas to study.
The greatly disappointed Mr Zhang had always been suspicious that the diagnosis was wrong. So he went to another hospital for a check-up, the result confirm that previous diagnosis was not in error.
For the youthful and healthy Mr Zhang to be stricken down with such terminal illness, in his despair, he rang his old classmate who at the time was Taidong County Government, Huangsun County Mayor's secretary, Mr Wei.
Mr Wei rushed to Taipei during his rest day on a Sunday to see Mr Zhang.
Mr Zhang discussed with Mr Wei in detail his despair and pessimism, and entrusted his friend regarding his affairs after his death. Coincidentally, Mr Wei was a good friend of Dr Lu Geling, who was in charge of the Maijie Hospital, 1945-55, and specialised in the clinical research into cancer cases.
He immediately suggested that Mr Zhang go to see Dr Lu for treatment. At first, Mr Zhang said he preferred not to see anymore doctors, so as not to add further to his misery.
But Mr Wei told him that he had telephoned Dr Lu before to seek his advice and arranged an appointment. Mr Zhang felt obligated and went with Mr Wei to meet Dr Lu
When Dr Lu met with Mr Zhang, Dr Lu said: ' Mr Wei is a friend and introduced you and I to get to know each other. This is destiny. Thank you. Let me ask you do you know why is cancer referred to as terminal illness?'
Both Mr Zhang and Mr Wei did not know how to answer.
Dr Lu explained: 'There are only two approaches taken by humans to treat cancer to-date. The first is to destroy the source of the disease. The second is to increase the capability to fight the disease.
But the strange thing is that, whether we use Cobalt 60 or other drugs to destroy the cancer cells, before the cancer cells are killed, the good cells are destroyed first.
On the other hand, no matter what nutrients or supplements we use, before the good cells have a chance to absorb them, the cancer cells have taken them up and it simply speeds up the growth of cancer.
Therefore both approaches are doomed to failure, that is why cancer is terminal.'
Dr Lu continues: 'Human beings are most clever, they have successfully landed on the moon. But why is it no one ever questioned the above two approaches for treating cancer which are nothing but self defeating dead-ends, and try to seek a third avenue?
When I was conducting clinical research in Majie Hospital, I had many opportunities to work with and being helped by many colleagues in the Hospital. I discovered that the blood tests of 100% of the cancer patients showed that the blood samples are acidic.
Those Buddhist monks and nuns who are long term vegetarians and live very close to Nature, their blood are prevalently weakly alkaline and amongst them, there has yet to discover any cancer cases.
Therefore, I boldly concluded that under weakly alkaline condition, cancer cells are not able to grow, or even to survive.
Mr Zhang, I would suggest that starting from now you reduce your intake of the acidic meaty dishes.
Take more of the alkaline food. In addition you can take green algae and soup made from water chestnuts with skin, modify your physical condition, and try seriously to have a regular life style which is close to Nature;
If you can manage to stay alive for five years, you should have no further problem. I wish you the best of luck.'
Mr Zhang followed Dr Lu's suggestion and seriously altered his eating habits.
Every day, he ate green algae, drank chestnut soup, be optimistic and did an appropriate amount of exercise, and went back to the same public hospital for a check up. It was discovered that not only that the tumour did not increase in size, on the contrary it showed signs of shrinking, and surprised the hospital staff conducting the check-up as a miracle. Five years later, the tumour had shrunk to such a state as to almost disappear.
After almost 40 years, presently Mr Zhang's health is totally normal, and living a very pleasant life.
Following Mr Zhang, a Mr Chen Tianshou, who was previously Head of the General Administration of the Taidong Provincial Hospital, was similarly diagnosed with lung cancer.
When Mr Wei heard of this, he told Mr Chen of the experience of Mr Zhang, and Mr Chen started to follow the instructions of Dr Lu to change his physical condition. The outcome was that he was able to recover fully from the cancer, just like Mr Zhang.
At that time, Mr Lu and his family have emigrated to the United States. After the two cases, he returned to Taiwan and met up with Mr Wei.
Mr Wei told Dr Lu about the experiences of Mr Zhang and Mr Chen, and suggested that let the two of them detailed their experiences to Dr Lu in person, so that Dr Lu could publish a report on his self cure body conditioning method.
Dr Lu very humbly replied:
'I am too old, besides, I do not have any clinical records of the outcomes. I would ask that you tell your
friends and relatives, if they are agreeable, then please continue this experience and spread the words ? ?
One should take care of oneself but should also be caring about others, 85% of cancer patients have acidic in their physical condition.
Blood of healthy persons is weakly alkaline in nature, with a pH of about 7.35 to 7.45
Babies' blood is also weakly acidic
As adults mature their blood becomes more acidic in nature
According to a study of 600 cancer patients, of their bodily fluid, 85% of the patients are acidic .
Therefore, how to maintain the weakly acidic nature of our body is the first step for moving far away from diseases.
Acidic physical conditions manifest itself in:
- Skin without lustre
- Athlete's foot
- Feeling tire even with very little exercise, and feeling sleep the moment one gets on to public buses
- Easily out of breath going up and down stairs
- Fat and with lower stomach protruding,
- Move slowly and movement lethargic
Why does the body physical condition turn acidic?
Excessive intake of dairy acidic food
- meat, dairy products, eggs, beef, ham, etc are acidic food
- taking too much acidic food will cause the blood to become acidic and viscous, difficult to flow to the end of blood vessels, leading to cold feet or knee, stiff shoulders and insomnia.
- When one is young and strong, taking suitable quantity of meat is appropriate, but older people it more suitable to have a diet which are primarily vegetables or small fish.
Irregularity in the pace of life will cause the body physical condition to become acidic
- Irregular pace in life will lead to mental and physical stress
- According to statistics, people who sleep late are more likely to have cancer than normal persons, by as much as 5 times.
- Human beings originally lead a life with regular tempo in this world, it is not possible to store up sleep or food and not possible to change the order of living by mixing up days and nights.
- Human organs are controlled by the autonomic nerves, and during day time it is mainly sympathetic nerves activities, and at night it is mainly the parasympathetic nerves which are functioning, If this order is disturbed and reversed, then diseases will result.
Emotion over tensed
- Civilised society brings stresses
- Job related or mental stresses
- A person suffers mental stress, when the stress is removed and the person relaxes, sometimes this may lead to death, referred to as the syndrome of imperfect adrenal cortex function.
- Before any operation it would be necessary to check to see if the renal cortex does function normally. If the adrenal cortex is lacking, or if the stress imposed by the operation exceeded the ability of adrenal cortex to cope, it could lead to death or other undesirable impacts.
- If it noted that patient's face is puffy, it would be necessary to inquire in detail the patient's medical history and medication status, for patients taking adrenal cortical hormone, extra care should be exercise when administering acupuncture.
- Stress due to physical labour or exercise in excess, whole night card games, driving etc should be avoided as much as possible
Appendix: Acidity/alkalinity of Common food stuff:
- Strongly acidic food: egg yolk, cheese, cake make with white sugar or persimmon, mullet fish roe, dried cod.
- Mildly acidic food: ham, bacon, chicken meat, squid, pork, eel, beef, bread, wheat, butter, horse meat etc
- Weakly acidic food: white rice, peanut, beer, alcohol, oil fried tofu, sea weed, clam, octopus, catfish
- Weakly alkaline food: red bean, radish, apple, cabbage, onion, tofu etc.
- Mildly alkaline food: dried radish, soya bean, carrot, tomato, banana, orange, pumpkin strawberry, egg white, dried plum, lemon, spinach, etc.
- Strongly alkaline food: grape, tea leave, grape wine, kelp sprout, kelp, etc. Especially natural green algae which contain rich quantity of chlorophyll are very good alkaline health food, but tea should not be drunk in excess, and best to drink in the morning.
Passing this on is also a Blessing!